welcome

my name is

Thursday, October 12, 2017

my hobbies

My favorite hobbies are drawing, dancing,singing,playing.
here are some images.                          this is singing.i love to sing.
                                                              i sometimes sing in the bathroom.
                                                             cause singing is one of my hobbies.
                                                             every time i sing.


                                                       this is dancing.i love to dance.
                                                       i sometimes dance in the bathroom.
                                                       cause dancing is one of my hobbies.
                                                      every time i dance.
this is drawing.
i love to draw.cause it is one of my hobbies.
i sometimes draw mangga and chibi.
sometimes i draw my own way.

No comments:

Post a Comment